To evaluate means both to give value and to bring in value judgements from the application of systems to collect useful, valid and reliable information. To consult means to help in the election of the most apropriate alternatives from the available experience. Both dimensions are common within the research of elements to rectificate, improve and change organizations, as well as their resources, policies and projects.
- Designing organizational, sectorial and territorial evaluation plans.
- Developing indicators, indexes (compound indicators) and value scales.
- Plans for implementation and monitoring.
- Short and long monitorage and evaluation missions for long term projects.
- Creation of self-evaluation tools.
- Specific knowledge transfer: peer to peer review, benchmarking, collaborative learning and internship communities.